Metro Detroit, Michigan & Beyond
Hello there, I'm Lisa.
I am a Metro Detroit wedding photographer, but I am also a wife, a mother, my dogs' "person", runner and pasta lover. And unfortunately for me, if there is chewed up gum within a 25' radius of me, I will step on it, kneel in it, or sit on it and I don't even chew gum!
I love to laugh until tears are streaming down my face and hiding around corners to get a good scare out of unsuspecting family members. I love to create things from scratch; from beautiful photos full of emotion to deliciously delectable baked goods. My husband is all too familiar with my "great ideas" that take on a life of their own. I am crafty, which should not be confused with handy, because I am rarely that. I love reading and often spend upwards of an hour each night reading "one last bedtime story" to my two boys before bedtime.
Everyone has a story and this is just a snippet of mine. I would love to help you share yours. Contact me and let's get chatting.
Work Hard. Play Hard.
Fun Fact about Me:
1. I only eat apple pie warm and a la mode.
2. I love to run and so far have completed 4 full marathons (that's 26.2 miles) and 6 half marathons, among countless other races.
3. I love to matriculate. I have a bachelor degree from Michigan State University in Animal Behavior and Neurobiology and another bachelor degree from Michigan State University in Landscape Architecture.
4. I used to ride horses when I was a kid. I fell and broke my arm, but I got "back in the saddle" to go on to ride again for many years after that, having never broken another bone. I stopped when I went to college (the first time).
5. I love rock n' roll and classic rock, but I dabble in pop and the (very) occasional country song.
6. I try to never say "no" to invitation. A good life is full of experiences and I intend to live mine fully.
7. I have lived in Michigan most of my life, but a small fraction of my childhood was spent in Montana and Wyoming.
8. I prefer an open window to AC.
9. I would love to live on a yacht and sail around the world.
10. I want to go skydiving one day, preferably with my then grown kids.